When: Sunday 15 November, 9AM
Meet at: Rostrata Primary at 8.45AM or Riverton Bridge Park at 9.15AM
Important notice: Bike Ride was planned initially on 1 November, however, due to the weather forecast it was postponed for two weeks.
Rostrata Dads and Kids have event planned for Term 4 – Bike Ride at Canning River – we hope you all can come!
We have two meeting options – at Rostrata Primary or Riverton Bridge Park.
Our plan is:
- Meet at Rostrata Primary at 8.45 AM in the laneway on the north / D-block side of school
- Start the ride at 9.00 AM along the route shown on the map at the below link
- Meet any other Rostrata dads and kids at Riverton Bridge Park around 9.15AM
- Continue the ride along Canning River to Shelley Foreshore
- Picnic / hang out at Shelley Foreshore (The Tribute Coffee and Kitchen (600 m from foreshore) available)
- Ride back to Riverton Bridge Park and/or Rostrata Primary.
The map, as well as some tips, rules and COVID-19 guidelines are at the following link:
All Rostrata dads and kids are welcome to join. Please advise your participation to our email: email@example.com.
Hope you can make it!