Rostrata dads and kids are having 2021 Public Transport Adventure this August.
When: 14 August 2021, Saturday (it’s a half-day event).
Where: Perth, using public transport (bus, train, ferry).
Who: Dads and father figures with kids at Rostrata Primary School to spend some enjoyable time together catching buses, trains and ferries and visiting Ferry Tram Museum at South Perth.
Cost: All-day family ticket costs $13.10 – payment details and ticket plans will be emailed to the families attending once we know the final numbers.
- Catch bus or train to Perth City
- Take a ferry to South Perth, where we visit Ferry Tram Museum and have a picnic at the foreshore
- Take a ferry back to Perth City
- Hop on a train/bus to travel back home.
- If you are purchasing the ticket on the bus, you are required to use cash with exact change
- If you park at the train station, you are required to pay $2.00 for all-day parking.
You’re welcome to bring your own food and drinks to the picnic, however, there are some eateries and shops at the Ferry Tram Museum, including an ice cream shop.
Transperth will organise some packs for the kids once we know all the numbers. A big thank you to Transperth from Rostrata Dads!
We hope you can make it and please let us know if you’re coming on the email below.
If you have any questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org